We Need Your Help!
The Student Volunteer Army is assisting the Covid-19 Welfare Support team in Auckland who is currently getting 350+ referrals a day of families with Covid-19 who are stuck at home in isolation with no food, no money and no other family support.
We have been talking to people on the phone and they are really sick and in pretty dire situations. We need your help to support members of our ‘Team of Five Million’ based in Auckland this weekend by making a contactless delivery of essential food packages to these families in need.
The Student Volunteer Army has agreed to help pack and deliver 200 food boxes this weekend but we are short of volunteers – could you help us?
It is a really easy process:
- Please send this email to your networks or colleagues especially those based in Auckland
- Sign up by putting your name in this roster PaknSave Grocery Volunteer Roster – Nov 20th & …
- Show up to Mt Albert PaknSave at your shift time (8am or 12pm on either Saturday or Sunday)
- You will be given a pre-paid grocery voucher and a shopping list
- You buy the items for a family and then make a contactless delivery to the very grateful family!
- It takes approximately 2-3 hours of your time, but ensures a family in need has food for a week
- The Student Volunteer Army can reimburse you for your milage
- For any further information or questions, please email email@example.com or call 027 299 9141
If you could kindly send this around your team or company for anyone that might be willing to help, that would be much appreciated! We are really grateful for any help
If you aren’t Auckland based or aren’t able to help this weekend you can also support this project by donating via this link: https://sva.org.nz/donate